No Products in the Cart
• Engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping
• 1 to 1.25 inches of drop for the correct relation between looks and proper function
• Engineering design and race testing ensures the ultimate in quality and longevity
• Optimized design for both V6, and V8 applications
• Powder-coated gloss silver for unbeatable looks and durability
• Direct Fit Installation
aFe Control is proud to release the PFADT Series, Lowering Springs for the 2010-2015 Camaro's. These springs are Made in the USA and are engineered to optimize the factory shock absorber damping, and offer a 1-1.25” drop for the perfect blend of performance and style. The PFADT Series springs will increase cornering and handling, giving you the confidence to take that turn, without adversely affecting ride quality. The lowered stance will transform the way your Camaro looks, as well as offer improved aerodynamics. Designed as a direct fit application, these springs will fit both V6 and V8 models, and require no modifications to the vehicle.
aFe Control Suspension products are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
Weight: 31 lbs