5 Pc. Carbon Fiber Engine Cover Set
Vendor: Nowicki Autosport
Available: In stock
Nowicki Autosport’s carbon fiber 5-piece engine cover system complements your Vette with a finishing touch that has the look and feel of an original-equipment feature. The installation uses your original mounting hardware and fits just like your original.
- Lightweight carbon fiber version of your OE central intake cover, fuel rail covers, and coil covers
- Convenient 5-piece combo saves 5% over purchasing components individually
- Genuine 3K carbon fiber twill matches factory OE carbon fiber pattern
- Optional OE matching tint available for an additional charge
- BASF UV stabilized automotive clear is hand polished for a deep, rich luster
- Designed, engineered, & manufactured in USA by former GM design staff employee & Corvette racer Jeff Nowicki
- Concept7 won 2 prestigious SEMA GM design awards in 2013
- Installation Notes: Attaches to original mounting locations using original mounting hardware. Installation requires bonding to your original LT1 engine side covers using two-part epoxy (not included). Will NOT fit wet sump LT1 engines (designed for Dry Sump Engines ONLY)
- Shipping Dimensions: 30"x5"x24"
- Shipping Weight: 5 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited lifetime structural
- Quantity: Sold as a set
- Availability: Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping for delivery.
|Stingray Coupe Z51||2014-2019|
|Stingray Convertible Z51||2014-2019|
|Grand Sport Coupe||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2017-2019|