ADAM'S NEW PAINT FINISHING POLISH 8OZ
Vendor: Adam's Premium Car Care
Available: In stock
Adam's New Paint Finishing Polish finishes better than ever before. You're guaranteed to be left with a flawless finish.
Designed specifically to follow Adam's Correcting Polish, this all new formula is the ideal finishing polish to remove the haze left behind by heavier cutting agents and compounds like Adam's Heavy Correcting Compound, while still being able to do light correction and swirl removal on only slightly damaged finishes. Adam's Finishing Polish is an ultra-fine, micro-abrasive polish to bring out eye-popping gloss, depth, and produce a mirror finish, while removing fine swirl marks and imperfections on all paint types. Adam's Finishing Polish has been tested and developed to work with all machine polishers, including dual action, random orbit, and rotary tools.
1. Apply 4 drops onto Adam’s White Foam Pad. Prime the pad with one mist of Detail Spray.
2. Spread polish over 2-foot by 2-foot area.
3. Set the polisher speed to High, 4-6. Slowly work in up-down and left-right patterns, 3-5 pounds of pressure, 25% overlap.
4. Work until the polish appears clear/oily on the paint surface.
5. Remove residue with an Adam’s Microfiber Towel. Inspect the surface.
6. If imperfections remain, polish the area again with Correcting Polish and an Orange Foam Pad or Microfiber Cutting Pad first.
7. For each section, add minimal Finishing Polish. Moisten the pad with a mist of Detail Spray. Less is more!