Bilstein B8 Sport Shock 46mm FoST 2013-14
Vendor: BILSTEIN Performance
Available: In stock
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Valving and mounting is application specific
- Deflective disc valving
- Can be used on lowered suspensions 1"
- High-performance shock absorbers and struts designed specifically for lowering springs and production sport vehicle
- Sport-tuned with a high level of comfort
- Precision handling and optimized vehicle control
- Road-tested and fine-tuned by Bilstein
Priced per shock, add 2 qty to cart for set
Bilstein B8 Sport shocks and struts deliver absolute mastery of the road surface for the performance-minded driver. Designed to push a car’s suspension to its performance peak, these shocks are specifically suited for use with special lowering springs in combination with anti-sway bars or other suspension upgrades.
Monotube Technology - the Number-One Choice in Motorsports
The original and best mono-tube gas pressure shock absorbers all wear the Bilstein name, because Bilstein shock absorbers are the best there is. The number-one choice in motor-sports and for series-production sports cars, the monotube shock absorber has a unique design that affords the freedom to choose the ideal installation position or location.
- Monotube shocks feature a large surface on the working piston which increases the damping power and provides better handling.
- The design of the monotube shock improves the dissipation of heat which improves the life of the shock and enables a consistent and dependable level of absorber performance.
- Bilstein's Upside-Down Technology creates a safer functioning shock absorber.