NOTICE: IN STOCK Means we are taking orders only, Color & Polish have a standard lead time of up to 20 business days before shipping. If you are Ordering Purple,Green,Blue Etc. may take up to 8 weeks from date of order to ship.
NOTE: This Billet Technology Oil Cap is an awesome piece manufactured from domestic certified, solid 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
This Billet Technology Oil Cap is an awesome piece manufactured from domestic certified, solid 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
2014 3.6L Please Call or Email Us Before Ordering
This Billet Technology Oil Cap fits the following vehicles:
- 2005-2008 Dodge Magnum 3.5L and 5.7L Engines
- 2006-2021 Dodge Charger 3.5L, 3.6L 5.7L and 6.4L Engines
- 2008-2021 Dodge Challenger 5.7L Engines
- 2008 Dodge Caliber SRT4 2.4L Turbo
- 2005-2021 Chrysler 300 3.5L 3.6L, 5.7L and 6.4L Engines
- 2011-2014 Chrysler 200 3.6L
- 2011-2021 Dodge Durango 5.7L 6.4L & 6.2L Hellcat
- 2015-2021 Dodge Hellcat (Challenger/Charger&RedEye)
- 2018 Dodge Demon
- 2018-2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.2L Trackhawk
- 2011-2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7L & 6.4L SRT
- 2009-2021 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L & 6.2L TRX
Engine Oil Engraves will be as follows Please include in Notes Year make and model:
- 3.5L Engines SAE 10W-30
- 3.6L Pentastar SAE 5W-30 (2014 5W-20)
- 5.7L Engines SAE 5W-20
- 6.4L Engines SAE 0W-40
- Hellcat 0W-40
- Tackhawk 0W-40
- Demon 0W-40
- TRX 0W-40
*Please make sure to check your vehicle's oil weight as some years do vary*
Offered in a variety of finishes as well as a designer series cut (machine cut edges for a silver look).
Installation is a snap. Simple tighten the set screw that is preinstalled on the cap. We provide the allen key too. We also recommend a bit of clear automotive silicone be dabbed on the underneath of the cap. Allow to setup overnight if choosing to apply clear silicone. Install this cap when your engine is cool.
392 Owners please read:
It has been brought to our attention by numerous concerned customers as well as some local dealer networks that there is currently a TSB out instructing 392 owners to use 0W-40 synthetic oil NOT the 5W-40 as originally was put in the factory manuals and factory oil caps. All customers placing orders for 6.4L (392) engines will receive
0-W40. If you have any questions please call.