Momentum GT Stage-2 Intake: Mustang 2015-17
Available: In stock
Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2015-2016 I4-2.3L (t)
• Performance Data Coming Soon!
• High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing featuring Carbon Fiber accent with Air Inlet
• CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube w/ CNC Machined Fittings
• Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
• Pro 5R pre-oiled, washable/reusable air filter for maximum performance
• Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
• No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Unique One-Piece Housing W/ Sight Window:
A custom CAD designed roto-molded housing made from heat resistant material eliminates the use of multiple components and ensures the coolest air intake charge available. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene. Carbon Fiber Accent are provided for car show quality and to further distinguish your vehicle from others.
High Quality Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Three CNC machined, high quality billet aluminum fittings are mounted on the tube to provide a perfect connection with the factory vacuum lines.
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum GT intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This high flow Pro 5R air filter has a large 5" flange and is 8" tall with an inverted top. The Pro 5R performance air filter features 5-layers of progressively finer mesh cotton gauze oiled media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
CNC machined, high quality billet aluminum fittings and a silicone coupler are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum GT intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.