(P/N 2392 & 2394)
This kit includes:
- 2 RB 6-Piston front caliper (6061-T6 forged aluminum alloy)
- 2 RB 4-Piston rear caliper (6061-T6 forged aluminum alloy)
- 2 Front RB Iron Rotors (400x34mm)
- 2 Rear RB Iron Rotors (390x30mm)
- 4 Aluminum spacers
- 1 Car set of RB street performance brake pads (see options to upgrade)
- 1 Car set of stainless steel brake lines
- Motul RBF600 Brake Fluid
Due to the variety of aftermarket wheels, we recommend checking your wheel clearance with our kit prior to installation to confirm fitment. Click here to download the wheel fitment template for these kits.
Front Rotor Ring: D601-03
Rear Rotor Ring: D603-02
Front Pad: PD1666
Rear Pad: D1383
Features and Benefits:
- Easy, bolt on installation.
- Stainless steel one piece piston reduces heat transfer to brake fluid.
- Built-in dust seals, no boots to burn out like OE's external dust boots.
- Pad springs in all four corners provides tight fit of brake pads - no slippage, no rattling noise like OE's loose fit (no springs).
- Pads are secured by two M6 hex socket bolts to positive lock the pads in place and replace the pads easily with allen wrench (no pin to punch in/out like OE).
- RB caliper are engineered in the pistons size and position to improve braking efficiency and taper wear.
- Calipers are precisely machined in every corner and cut.
- Weight savings even with larger diameter rotors.
- Caliper Body: Made of forged aluminum alloy designed and built for the toughest brake jobs with extended service life before any rebuild is required.
- Low Profile: Together with RB Center-Mount design two-piece rotors, you hardly even need to require a spacer to install the kit.
- Pistons: Stainless steel instead of aluminum commonly used by other caliper mfgrs which can substantially reduce the heat transfer (approx 1/10 of aluminum) from the pad to brake fluid. Pistons are vented to further reduce the heat contact area and improve air circulation thereby reducing more heat transfer.
- Dust Seal: Our dust seal is of built-in type (instead of external boot type) uniquely designed to shield the dust and foreign material from contamination and will not rip - as commonly seen on boot type dust seals.
- Hardware: Brake pad pins and banjo connections were re-designed for easier brake line connection and brake pad replacement.
- Surface Coating: Powder coating available in red.
- Hardware: Most hardware is made of stainless steel for durable performance and appearance.
- Never Get Lost Bleeder Cap: Newly designed with a retaining loop so you will never have to find it again and/replace the lost ones. (made of durable EPDM)
- Use standard FMSI brake pads : A very common P/N is used with these calipers.
- Made in USA: Calipers are designed, fully assembled and hydro-tested in our Fullerton, CA facility, with full after sales support/service.
Our unique and patented rotor designs make our discs cooler and last longer.
Jeep Grand Cherokee 2012-2016
Dodge Durango 2012-2016