Takeda Stage-2 Intake Dart 13-16
Available: In stock
Fitment: Dodge Dart 2013-2016 L4-2.0L
• In-house Dyno testing resulted in max gains of 8 HP and 7 lbs. x ft. of torque
• Outflows factory intake by 64%
• Powder-Coated One Piece Heat Shield utilizes stock mounting locations
• 3" Mandrel-bent Wrinkle-black Powder-coated Intake tube improves volumetric efficiency for better performance
• Unique (Patent Pending) Filter Flange Retention Design
• Pro 5R oiled 5-Layer Progressively Finer Mesh Cotton Gauze Oiled Media for Maximum Performance
• No Cutting or Drilling on OEM Parts for Faster Installation
Filter Flange Retention Design:
The air filter uses a unique (patent pending) flange retention design that requires no hardware to mount the filter to the heat shield.
Large 5-Layer Performance Air Filter:
This intake system utilizes a pre-oiled, large 6" tall conical 360 degree radial flow performance air filter with 5-layers of progressive finer mesh cotton media providing maximum airflow and performance.
One-Piece Heat Shield:
Sturdy 18 Gauge Powder-Coated One-Piece Heat Shield blocks performance-robbing engine heat. This heat shield requires no assembly and uses factory mounting locations for fast and easy installation.
A 3" One-Piece Mandrel-Bent Wrinkle-Black Powder-Coated Intake Tube directs unrestricted airflow from the massive filter to the turbo for more horsepower and torque.
Premium hardware and clamp are used to securely mount the high flow air filter and the intake tube.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.