Takeda Torque Booster Tube: FRS/BRZ 13-16
Available: In stock
• Outflows factory intake tube by 5%
• Constructed of high-temp 3-ply reinforced silicone (Blue)
• Comes with two stainless steel clamps
• Connects to the OE crank case vent hose
• Quick and easy bolt-on, which requires no cutting or drilling
• Size: 3" In x 3" Out
aFe Power is now offering a hi-temp silicone Takeda Torque Booster Tube for 2013-2016 Scion FR-S/Subaru BRZ with H4-2.0L engine. This tube upgrade is a direct replacement for the factory "accordion style" intake tube and bolts right up to the OE air intake system. This simple bolt-on tube upgrade includes all necessary hardware for a hassle free install.
3-Ply Reinforced Blue Silicone:
Constructed of 3-ply reinforced silicone, this torque booster tube is resistant to cracking and hi-temp conditions. With a smooth interior surface, this tube upgrade is engineered to increase horsepower, torque and airflow by reducing turbulence.
This torque booster tube kit comes with two clamps and a vinyl cap to close off the OE sound chamber, making it a quick and easy bolt-on installation, requiring no cutting or drilling on OEM parts.