CORVETTE CONCEPT7 CARBON FIBER LT1/LT4 DRY SUMP ENGINE COIL COVERS
Vendor: Nowicki Autosport
Available: In stock
Nowicki Autosport’s carbon fiber coil covers complement your Vette with a finishing touch that has the look and feel of an original-equipment feature. The installation uses your original mounting location and fits just like your original.
- Lightweight carbon fiber version of your OE LT1/LT4 engine coil covers
- Genuine exposed 3K carbon fiber twill matches OE carbon fiber pattern
- Optional OE matching tint available for an additional charge
- Vinyl-ester infused resin provides exceptional strength & appearance characteristics
- BASF UV stabilized automotive clear is hand polished for a deep, rich luster
- Designed, engineered, & manufactured in USA by former GM design staff employee & Corvette racer Jeff Nowicki
- Concept7 won 2 prestigious SEMA GM design awards in 2013
- Installation Note: The (central intake cover P/N NAD-CFCIC & fuel rail covers P/N NAD-CFSC are available separately or as a complete 5-piece kit - P/N NAD-CFAP). Installation requires bonding to your original LT1 engine side covers using two-part epoxy (not included). Will only fit dry sump engines only (will NOT fit wet sump LT1 engines)
- Shipping Dimensions: 28"x6"x6"
- Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Warranty: Limited lifetime structural
- Quantity: Sold in pairs
- Availability: Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for manufacturing plus shipping for delivery.
|Stingray Coupe Z51||2014-2019|
|Stingray Convertible Z51||2014-2019|
|Grand Sport Coupe||2017-2019|
|Grand Sport Convertible||2017-2019|