Raw American muscle on the outside and a refined, non-invasive performance exhaust note on the inside. The dramatic sound difference from outside to inside is accomplished by months of research and development plus specific product design for the 2011-2014 V8 Hemi Charger R/T. Fit, form and function are the cornerstones of our Solo Performance Charger MACH-XL exhaust kits. All of us at Solo Performance are very proud to bring to the LX community our free-flow all stainless steel exhaust kit. This aesthetically beautiful cat-back exhaust kit ends in just the right place to retain your stock exhaust tips that are part of the bumper.
We spent months on this very difficult car “getting it right.” The natural engine harmonics of this particular LX model were very difficult to “tame.” The key to a well-designed exhaust system, in our opinion, is one that has that rich, full, deep, wonderful tone on the outside and a non-invasive note on the inside. Of course the 4 cylinder mode makes this even tougher. We are very excited to say that we have accomplished our goal and look forward to bringing the Mach-XL kit to the LS forum and community.
Solo J-Pipes are used to cancel out unwanted sound frequencies inside the cabin. The magic of the J-Pipes is that they leave all the Raw, Mean muscle car sound on the outside while giving a refined performance exhaust note inside the cabin. The Solo J’s act like a very specific “muffler” that tunes out certain frequencies. They are made “adjustable” so that each owner can “tweak” them as necessary. The Solo factory pre-set position works perfectly about 9 out of 10 times. If you experience any trouble RPM ranges or vibrations, you can loosen the upper band clamp and adjust each side evenly to “custom tune” it to your car. This is typically not necessary as our pre-set position is usually bang on.
Exhaust Kit Specifications
* T304 Stainless Steel for the Muffler and Exhaust tips.
* T409 mandrel bent exhaust pipe.
* 2 ½” diameter pipe.
* The mid muffler section uses our Mach-X design muffler.
* This is a free flow exhaust.
* Solo J’Pipes are used to cancel out unwanted frequencies in the cabin.
* No trouble RPM ranges.
* 100% bolt on kit. No welding or “special” tools required for installation.
* The tail-pipes bolt to the mid muffler section with a ball and flair joint to help align the exhaust tips.
* Free Solo T-Shirt with every purchase (while supplies last).